Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Ist The Lotto Number German To English Or English To German Help?

German to english or english to german help? - what ist the lotto number

ENG - ENG

1. Bob TV Friday night

2. My school is a sport, but not really like sports

3. I go to school from Monday to Friday

4. I love chocolate

eng - eng

1. How was the program?

2.ist he got up on Saturday morning?

3. What did he do on Saturday morning?

4. he's really gone on a Saturday afternoon?

5. How does Bob quiz?

6. As the program took place on frietagabend Bob?

7. Like the lottery is Bob?

8. As Bob is the business of the city?

9. How was wtter on Sunday?


I know the answer, just need to know what they say matters (ENG - FRA)

Any help is very hELP
Anyone have any ideas?
much appreciated!
lovelovelove xxxx

2 comments:

fragolina ♥ said...

1. Seen on Friday evening away from Bob.
2. My school is a sports college, but I am not really interested in sports.
3. If I go to school from Monday to Saturday.
4. I like chocolate.

1. How was the show?
2. What occurred in the early morning hours of Saturday?
3. What Saturday morning?
4. Where have Saturday afternoon? [ "Dangers" -> what car he somewehre, ship, train, bicycle means ... However, do not move! :-)]
5. Find the quiz shows Bob? (The German sentence is not correct, "quiz shows", or whether a particular concern has to say "the quiz show)
6. As Bob will find the program on Friday night?
7. Find Bob lottery? (ThePhrases in German, is it wrong again, "How Bob lottery held? Or rather was" keep Bob from lottery? = What do you think Bob lottery?)
8. Bob, how do you find the business of the city?
9. How long was it Sunday?

***
Sorry! You are absolutely right! Ops ... :-)

Leeler said...

For the 2nd Question
It is Saturday morning I got up, I say: "Wake up early on Saturday.

And 8, how are you shopping in the city, "said Bob, as the tents of the city."
=)

Post a Comment