Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stream Private Parts Megavideo Abortion, Your Thoughts:?

Abortion, your thoughts:? - stream private parts megavideo

Here are my thoughts and I would be interested in me, your thoughts, or listen to the ability to disprove my thoughts, too. Please no fighting, arguments, insults, etc. ..

Ok, well, the abortion was protected by two laws, and paste is what happens behind closed doors is a private matter and that everyone has the right to decide what they do with their bodies.

Personally, I do not agree with abortion, and here the reasons are:

What happens behind closed doors:
This does not apply in all cases. If someone I did not like my house and be killed, I would be cited for the murder. When I grew pot in my closet, I would be for the possession and distribution of a controlled substance and arrested illegal.

Right to do with your body you want
This is theHowever, if all parts of your body that your blood flows through them. All have their DNA and can be tailored to you 100%. They are all what not to do and how (the brain even though his heart was in his own, is controlled by the brain). A baby who does not share your blood, your DNA is not correct, does not receive the impulses from the brain. This baby is its own creature.

The hypocrisy of the Act:
If a man keep (God, and I say honestly, this one) beats his wife during pregnancy causes miscarriage, can be accused of murder. Well, if you kill a child, was killed in the accident, such as intentionally killing a baby, is not it?

Well, remember to keep this thread friendly mind, please do not tell me the different optionsInion (actually, I hope), but please regard for differing views. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment