Sunday, February 21, 2010

Liberty Front License Plate Holder Front License Plate Screw Size?

Front license plate screw size? - liberty front license plate holder

How big are the screws on the front panel, which license and screws in the stand instead? The head of a rule on the front Vechile Daimler Chrysler. I looked in Walmart and AutoZone, and everyone seems to be broad and long term. Looks like I have a wood screw with a big head just need.

I told myself have bought and do not support freedom and the front plate and I did not know that I put new plates. When I took it to the dealer receives slightly more support, ordered a plate and gives me a free discarded, however. So I had the owner of the facade and was glad when I went to get my plates and has no screws to secure the plate. I'm a little crazy with a distributor for them and me not mad mfreely and to catch it twice.
I will not ask the dealer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment