Monday, February 8, 2010

Half Skull Bandana What If My 1 And Half Month Puppy Has A Broken Skull And Still Nose Bleeding?

What if my 1 and half month puppy has a broken skull and still nose bleeding? - half skull bandana

Previously she was so sweet and very active until my chowchow little head with such force that he has to appear in his right eye. Yes, she has only left his left eye. He operated on without anesthesia by a veterinarian, because we were told that she is so young that you will not be able to take it. His skull was broken and bleeding nose. He ought to die, but I think he is really fighting for his life.
5 days after surgery the right eye, I realized it tough at the top of the head's left. I realized that it might be a skull. I think it was brain damage, because his nose is bleeding. But it is weak, try to leave, even if the joints are not as strong as before, and drink a little. Can I live? Or is there something I can do? What happens now? Pls help.

5 comments:

DaBasset do not feed trolls said...

The best person to answer this question for your veterinarian.

I had broken a dog from 12 weeks, whose skull was from another dog. The vet said the damage was like a puzzle with missing pieces.

He lived to 13 1 / 2 and was one of my best dogs ever. She earned her CDX and TT and was one of the dogs in the obedience of Canada.

elementk... said...

I'm sorry to hear, but I think this state should get his work down. It was probably a concussion.
We had to learn, so that was our old dog was 17 years

sandra k said...

... thats what the vet, ask them to ... .....

aussiepo... said...

If you believe this story, I would say that euthanasia is bad. But I do not think so. Sorry.

muffett1 said...

WHAT veterinarian in this world would not work without anesthesia? it is a true story, because the puppy is sleeping in pain ......

Post a Comment