Sunday, February 7, 2010

Waxing Itchy Skin Please Help!!! Skin Issues! Dry Itchy Skin.?

Please help!!! skin issues! dry itchy skin.? - waxing itchy skin

My skin is very, very dry and itchy in the legs, and now that winter is the worst. My question is: What is a good product for dry skin, Cetaphil and Aveeno also EVI (already tested) use (perfume smells not good)?
and every time I shaved my legs and always put goosebumps enormous. How do I do from my razor to shave? and waxing is not an option. If I can not help me scatch so bad that I have with red stripes on the legs, itching cuz i wake up in your sleep!

3 comments:

Lily-of-... said...

Lotion Brand St Helen's, or Avon Skin So Soft. I know that Avon, a very clear flavors, which would put her nose into the lotion's smell.

Karen T said...

I had the same problem with my legs, my doctor told me my nails cut short and put a thin layer of Vaseline on the legs, so I had nothing in my sleep, which leaves no traces, also suggested the use of gloves, finger cot . I often moisture 3x daily if possible to help with Aveeno or Vaseline to the drought. They also more often than the bathroom shower and baby oil in the bath aid. As for your problem, try a chip product according to some aloe vera on the market for shaving the bikini line, to the potholes that could cut into the legs function. Ask your pharmacist

healthwi... said...

I think your dry skin respond well to all natural moisturizers and skin care that is safe and effective to keep the skin moist all day.

try to avoid long baths, so they steal moisture from the skin. Ask your dermatologist about treatments for skin care.

healthy lifestyle can also help improve the appearance and the way your skin feels inside and out. Try not to smoke and alcohol, so that not only cause dry skin, but can also promote premature aging.

http://www.skinsosilky.com visit for more tips on how to keep skin clean and healthy.

Post a Comment