Thursday, January 7, 2010

Travel Protectors Recommend A Travel Surge Protector For My Laptop!?

Recommend a travel surge protector for my laptop!? - travel protectors

Hello to all! I'm trying to find a protector, Nice Compact Surge when I connect my laptop. I have one at home, but still the guy that has a single dose, is still very important - almost as big as the charger, yes, it's a little silly :-)

Be used with a notebook Mac, and be as compact as possible without cables hanging down, if possible, should also take the two ends of the European project in the two extremes :-) I must also be able to buy in Europe - not necessarily in a store of brick and mortar, but if it's online, should send to Europe or not, because she could not buy nor an American, and then l 'Send me!


It's true! Then let me have your suggestions May.

2 comments:

bestonne... said...

You want something then in Silicon Avalanche Diodes. Varistors not long enough to earn in order to be put into a surge protector (leave a breakwater at every stop light and intending, if he no longer function normally, so if you do not really need a surge protector, you do not want which, of course, these prove to be expensive) die.

Of course, there's also the fact that most people with surge protection is simply not needed (no more MOV, probably something is the case anyway, if used for a few years and his team are still in operation). Power laptops are usually very tolerant of bad energy in comparison with many other things you have for what is probably * well without a strong increase (even allowing for the fact that a good idea, would separate the computer during storms ).

Lee said...

I like my Belkin works Part # F9H220

Post a Comment