Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hematoma After Wisdom Tooth Extraction After Wisdom Teeth Extration A Week Ago, I Deveopled A Hematoma, Any Suggestions On How To Get Rid Of It?

After wisdom teeth extration a week ago, I deveopled a hematoma, any suggestions on how to get rid of it? - hematoma after wisdom tooth extraction

My blue is on my right cheeck, and spent 3 days after surgery. My DDS put me on antibiotics and told me to follow. It is ugly and feels wrong. All suggestions on how to get rid of him and / or make you feel better?

2 comments:

Ro' said...

I think it's a bruise on the cheek outside, visible to others.

If so, cover it with heavy makeup (like Dermablend, make-up is fixed) called and follow the dentist for the rest.

oldknowi... said...

Your dentist is your best source of information. If you have any doubts, he has no answer, call them and ask. This makes the whole day. You should not feel bad to take care of him. Cerftain I do not feel sorry for you load! It is better information.

Post a Comment