Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Approximate Cost Of Laser Surgery For Ocular Hypertension Whats The Approximate Cost Of Laser Eye Surgery?

Whats the approximate cost of laser eye surgery? - approximate cost of laser surgery for ocular hypertension

I think it can cost up to $ 700 eye ... I decent price, I would say that for a perfect view. However, there are many risks involved in this process, as with any surgery.

so you might want to consider contacts instead. However, if the contacts Arn't is possible and you are a person of advanced age, were made by all means.

6 comments:

cubsrule... said...

IUT probably would probably be a lot of money, such as 4500 can be for both eyes. Not sure. Surgeons

badgley7... said...

When I finished I had a special $ 999/eye and usually charges about $ 1700/eye. Case extended the offer you want to know, from February and was by some people who do not that I knew recommended. For more information, please let me know.

Looney said...

Approximately $ 450.00 in the eyes of my friend

Kenzi said...

Depends on where you go. A typical average is about $ 1500 per eye. There are cheaper places, but it's a little scary! I went to the doctor with the latest laser (Allegretto) and paid $ 2,000 per eye, including IntraLase.

I am very satisfied with the result!

Kenzi said...

Depends on where you go. A typical average is about $ 1500 per eye. There are cheaper places, but it's a little scary! I went to the doctor with the latest laser (Allegretto) and paid $ 2,000 per eye, including IntraLase.

I am very satisfied with the result!

mgaribay... said...

Depending on your life ... LASIK, but begin, 499.00
or you can always go, is great and cheap MEXICO

Post a Comment