Monday, January 18, 2010

Texas Holdem Electronic Game What Is The Best Site To Get Texas Holdem Chips For Facebook Fast ?

What is the best site to get texas holdem chips for facebook fast ? - texas holdem electronic game

I'll post some poker chips for Texas Holdem application on Facebook.
I've already been there many vendors, but it took 12 to 24 hours for delivery.
But when the person I am impatient, I did not wait, lol, so I was wondering if any of you have a website that has a fast delivery and great value for chips can recommend.
Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Dogkille... said...

I thought I would be free to play on Facebook? Right?

Elmer said...

Hello, I love the game too, and do not wait, lol.
I already have many suppliers.
Although there are many online vendors are reputable.

The one I was happiest with WAS http://www.fastchips.net
In fact, not only the friendliest, but also ships chips very quickly. After I buy my tickets were for immediate delivery:)

Dorian said...

Good question

Dorian said...

Good question

Post a Comment