Friday, January 29, 2010

Debeer Envy Pro DeBeer Tempest Pro Or Envy Pro??

DeBeer Tempest Pro or Envy Pro?? - debeer envy pro

Now, if an earlier request for the selection of pro-or envy of intuition. Now I have a question in the storm or on behalf of envy. I am a center / midda and love for the light hits me. I also expect to keep that for the storm or the demand? I know this is not the storm, but no one has tried? I need a new stick b / c im going to go quickly to a very expensive stock on the floor and I wanted to take my new walking stick with me / get used to if I still envy. Thank you!

peace.love.lax

2 comments:

no idea said...

Envy. I think it's a good idea to keep unknown camp. both nerves are nervous. not prepared to trial the new law could undermine confidence. Take Two. Stop breaking stick to new consultants. and make adjustments. Turetta status, it is a mega tip. be even more versatile.

Yeah GIRL & Doll Face said...

hahaha yeah I just received my deBeer Envy Pro and I love, it is not too heavy and I like the curvature of the head. But today, I opened the magazine and saw the announcement sparked a storm Pro, I sooo embarrassing, it's just my luck. I assume that will see the contributions. But yes, envious Pro is a very, very big stick, which I prefer. :))

Post a Comment