Monday, January 25, 2010

Seizures Of Motorhomes, Oregon What Is The Likelihood Of A Neurologist Diagnosing A Person With Seizures If Your Eeg's Are Normal?

What is the likelihood of a neurologist diagnosing a person with seizures if your eeg's are normal? - seizures of motorhomes, oregon

I had a head injury and showed no signs of partial seizures since the fall, my EEG was normal and now I am in a sleep deprivation EEG. While it is normal that you still can not diagnose the crisis? I lose my license, fear, and do not want to receive a diagnosis of seizures.

2 comments:

Sugarrox S said...

what

SvTybalt said...

unlikely, unless they occur frequently. I had 2 seizures and EEG normal .. U can save on medical input to see if they are kept. But I Do not Shoot Me u're driving, if you confirm the diagnosis.

Post a Comment