Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mold Inspector Anyone Have An Idea About A Cheap Mold Inspector?

Anyone have an idea about a cheap mold inspector? - mold inspector

I live in a basement with my husband and my baby 4mth. Their terrible smell from the walls. Me and my baby still sneezing and coughing. I have a headache and my hair began to get very sick. I think it could be that the form must and can not afford to act now. I just went to work and so my husband, who was sacked for HES 3mth. I need someone who is normally very much. I do not want to wait any longer, because if your tool is my baby sick. Oh, and I live with my in laws and both are redundant, so I am in a bad situation. R also, what are the signs? Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a difficult problem! I encourage the promotion and ask someone to his house for a free estimate and we can say what is the problem! If there is mold, you should fix it, because this baby! If your hair is down, imagine what could happen to your baby.

Anonymous said...

You have an issue of ventilation and mold on it, you take a break one or two windows open to allow air flow, then a dehumidifier to take a few hours, until the room a bit too much moisture, try that for a week or May, when actually save money, check the ceilings in other rooms of the black spots

Post a Comment