Friday, December 11, 2009

Things Put Wedding Card What Are Some Good Questions To Put On Cards For Guests To Fill Out At Our Wedding For The Guest Book?

What are some good questions to put on cards for guests to fill out at our wedding for the guest book? - things put wedding card

In our book, "Guest" is we create cards for each customer complete. It is easy to answer with only a place for them, their names and two or three questions asked. I am not too cliche, but it seems difficult to avoid. The questions I came with it ...

How to find us
How would you describe in one word?
What advice would you give?

So that's something .... but creative! lol.

These cards will be deposited by the customer in a container, and after the honeymoon I'll bring it all and put them in an album. Next to each card, we will be a photo of the person. Or at least let me try the pictures that I get all the guests and wedding photos.

Thank you in advance for the great suggestions! I have creative ideas that this wish in the past, I have a lot of luck again:)

1 comments:

Mrs. Washington said...

I have only one question per card ... You can do several problems on different cards, but adhering to a map ... We do it because he do not decide on a theme, we have a variety ... We have done the same with our invitations ... could not decide what direction to print so that it prints in both directions ... is known and is indeed a concern that going?

Post a Comment