Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dog Poop Blood Not Parvo My Dog Pooped Blood, Is She Ok!?

My dog pooped blood, is she ok!? - dog poop blood not parvo

Ok, so I recently asked this question,

Shit, if my dog was exhausted and had a little blood, everyone says to him to the vet immediately, there is probably too small, or something
Ad person said in her haha lol shes periood


AnyWho \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; My dog has been fixed so that it was not your time, and his arrival, his Parvo shots DONE

and has not eaten something like a chicken bone or remotly as recently is what is issued, and it has not struck since then, and seems healthy, as always, 1 night its been 2 days since I opened the blood seems Dfine and my father saw no reason for him to the vet

Okay? Is he right? it does not seem at risk, health or illness, she seems happier than usual left in car

0 comments:

Post a Comment