Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Power User Magazine Is Jargon Used Because It Gives You The Power To Do Anything.?

Is jargon used because it gives you the power to do anything.? - power user magazine

Http: / / news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7457287.stm BBC
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt 1st "When I worked for Verizon, I found the leap forward to be more sinister than annoying. Pardon me when using my boss -" team leader "- which means that the topic of conversation ended and not discussed again."
Nima Nassefat, Vancouver, Canada

2. "My employers (top half of FTSE 100) recently informed the staff that we are not allowed to use the set of Brainstorm, as it possibly negative connotations are associated with seizures. We now have to shower idea. I think that says it all. "
Anonymous, England

3. In my old company a U.S. (Group) was anyone to participate in a particular product are encouraged to find the product evangelist. And software users these days, so we hear, want platform atheists so that their computers run programs from any manufacturer. "
Philip Lattimore, Thailand

4. "The promotion is the one that she has done for me."
Karl Thomas, Perth, Scotland

0 comments:

Post a Comment